Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan dinosaur soup recipe. You can cook vegan dinosaur soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Dinosaur Soup:
- Take 1 bunch of dinosaur kale.
- You need 1 bunch of collard greens.
- Get 4 of large burdock root.
- Use 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Take 2 of large carrots, sliced.
- Use 2 of parsley root, sliced.
- You need 1 of clump of enoki mushroom.
- Use 1 of large leak, sliced.
- Prepare 10 of whole peppercorn.
- Get 70 gr of fresh ginger root.
- Use 70 gr of fresh turmeric.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 tb of soy sauce.
- Provide 10 of fresh spring onions.
- Take 1 bunch of parsley leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Vegan Dinosaur Soup:
- Wash the black kale, chop it up..
- Wash the collard greens, chop it up..
- Wash, peal and slice the burdock root. Soak in a bowl of water and change the water ones or twice..
- Peal, wash and chop the remaining veggies..
- Clean the ginger root and fresh turmeric, garlic and vitamix them with water. Add all ingredients but mushroom, green onions and parsley leaves to a pot. Add water or veggie stock, spices. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Chop of the enoki's dirty ends, wash thoroughly..
- Add the clean enoki mushroom at the end, cook it for 2-3 minutes. We are done!.
- Serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley leaves and green onions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.