Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish soup recipe. You can cook fish soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish soup:
- You need 700 g of fish for soup (redfish, cod, etc.).
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Provide 2 of carrots.
- Get 2 sprigs of leaf celery.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide of short grain rice.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of Avgolemono (egg and lemon sauce).
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 1/2 of lemon.
Steps to make Fish soup:
- Wash and clean the vegetables..
- Boil them in salted water..
- When they get tender, remove from water and place the fish in the stock. You can place it in a cheesecloth if you don't want any bones or scales in the broth. But even if you don't have a cheesecloth, pass the soup through a strainer when you remove the fish. Let the fish boil for about 15 minutes (it doesn't need long)..
- Remove the fish (if you didn't use a cheesecloth, pass the broth through a strainer) and add the rice..
- When the rice is done, add the egg and lemon sauce. To make it, beat the eggs well in a largish bowl, add the lemon and temper it by gradually adding spoonfuls of the broth until the mixture reaches the right temperature, so that the eggs don't curdle. When it is hot enough start adding it to the soup, stirring constantly..
- Serve the soup in deep plates with a few vegetables and a little cleaned fish in it (or let your guests add whatever they like)..
If you find this Fish soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.