Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Somen Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Somen Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Somen Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to somen noodle soup recipe. To make somen noodle soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Somen Noodle Soup:
- Take of BASE STOCK OR ANY STOCK.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kikomon soup base sauce.
- Get 4 cup of water.
- Get of VEGAN TOPPING OPTION.
- You need 4 small of pieces of salad.
- Get 2 small of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spring onion / scallions.
- Take 100 grams of somen /misua noodle.
- Get of NON VEGAN ADDITIONAL ADD ON TOPPING.
- Use 1 of pls refer to my LG CHICKEN BURGER leftover or any.
Instructions to make Somen Noodle Soup:
- FOR THE LG CHICKEN BURGER PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT AS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343342-chicken-burger-with-carrot-tzatziki.
- bring base stock to a boil then add somen simmer for 2 minute and serve.
- OPTIONAL SERVE AS IT IS AS VEGAN SOMEN NOODLE SOUP.
- OR SERVE SOMEN NOODLE SOUP TOP WITH CHICKEN BURGER AND TOMATO.
If you find this Somen Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.