Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ushio-jiru: My Favorite Clear Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ushio-jiru: My Favorite Clear Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ushio-jiru: My Favorite Clear Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ushio-jiru: my favorite clear soup recipe. To cook ushio-jiru: my favorite clear soup you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ushio-jiru: My Favorite Clear Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 of a fish's worth Cod offcuts (any part of the fish is ok, excluding the head).
- Take 10 cm of Kombu for dashi stock.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 2 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt (to taste).
- Take 1 medium of saucepan's worth Water.
- Use 1 of Mitsuba, yuzu peel, etc., as garnish.
Steps to make Ushio-jiru: My Favorite Clear Soup:
- Here are the washed and prepped bones, skin and offcuts of the cod. (Note: there's a piece of ginger in the photo, but I didn't use it in this recipe.).
- For how to prep the cod bones and skin, see: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/169306-delicious-simmered-sea-bream-with-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169306-delicious-simmered-sea-bream-with-sauce.
- Put the bones and skin, kombu and about 5 tablespoons of sake in a pan with enough water to serve everyone. Start cooking over high heat..
- Take the kombu out just before the pan comes to a boil..
- When it comes to a boil, lower the heat to medium. Skim off all the scum – this is very important..
- While you're skimming the scum off, don't lower the heat. This is the key to making a clear soup that doesn't taste fishy..
- When there's no more scum in the pan, you can turn down the heat to low finally. Simmer gently for about 10 minutes to extract all the umami from the fish..
- You can simply flavor the soup with salt only. I mainly season it with salt, and a tiny bit of usukuchi soy sauce. It's up to you..
- Add the garnish… and it's done!.
If you find this Ushio-jiru: My Favorite Clear Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.