Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Methi Dal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Methi Dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi dal recipe. You can cook methi dal using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi Dal:
- Prepare 1 cup of Split Pigeon Peas(tooar dal- boiled).
- Take 1 cup of Fenugreek leaves.
- Get 2-3 of Garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 5-6 of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Take 1 of Red Chilli Dry.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Provide as per requirements of Water.
Steps to make Methi Dal:
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add cumin seed, mustard seeds, asafetida. Add curry leaves and garlic. Cook till garlic become brown..
- Now add chopped fenugreek leaves. Mix well. Now add salt and chilli powder mix well and cook till it soften..
- Now add split pigeon peas. Add water as per requirements. Cook it till it boil. Methi dal is ready..
If you find this Methi Dal recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.