Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instapot roasted tomato soup recipe. To make instapot roasted tomato soup you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Get of ▢ 3 pounds (1396g) field or roma tomatoes, cut in half horizontally.
- You need of ▢ 3 cups (750ml) unsalted chicken stock.
- Get of ▢ 3 (11g) garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Provide of ▢ 1 (248g) medium onion, chopped.
- Provide of ▢ 1 (102g) carrot, chopped.
- You need of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil.
- Get of ▢ 1 tablespoon (14g) unsalted butter (vegan.
- Take of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) fish sauce.
- Prepare of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30g) jasmine rice.
- You need of ▢ A pinch dried basil.
- You need of ▢ A pinch dried thyme.
- Use of ▢ Salt, sugar & ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ▢ ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream (do not add if canning).
Instructions to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Layer tomatoes (cut side up) in a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & ground black pepper. If your tomatoes are not in season, sprinkle a little sugar on the tomatoes to help them caramelize better. Place baking tray in the oven’s middle rack. Depending on your oven and tomatoes, it will take 45 – 65 minutes..
- Heat up your pressure cooker over medium high heat (Instant Pot: press Sauté button, then Adjust button to Sauté More function). Ensure your pot is as hot as it can be (Instant Pot: wait until indicator says HOT)..
- Sauté onions in 1 tbsp unsalted butter for roughly 2 – 3 minutes until soften. Add in garlic and season with a pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper if you like. Sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in chopped carrots and saute for another minute..
- Pour ~ ½ cup (125 ml) unsalted chicken stock. Scrub all the brown bits off bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon. Keep the brown bits as they are very flavorful..
- Add roasted/browned tomatoes, 2 tbsp (30g) jasmine rice, a pinch of dried basil, and a pinch of dried thyme in Instant Pot. Pour in 2 tbsp (30ml) fish sauce and remaining unsalted chicken stock. Close the lid and cook at High Pressure for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and do a 10 minutes Natural Release. Open the lid carefully..
- Blend tomato soup into desired consistency with an immersion hand blender. *Optional: Strain the tomato soup over a fine mesh strainer for maximum smoothness. Add ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream. Taste the soup and season with salt if necessary. Depending on the tomatoes, you may want to add a pinch (or a few pinches) of sugar to balance the acidity flavor. It does wonder to the flavor!.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy immediately. This will be a really good soup to serve to your favorite guests with grilled cheese sandwiches on the side.
- You may also water-bath or steam can this soup. Process pint jars for 20 minutes. Quart jars for 25 minutes. As mentioned above, do not add the heavy cream if canning. Add the cream as you open the jars and reheat..
If you find this Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.