Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homestyle palak paneer recipe. To make homestyle palak paneer you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homestyle Palak Paneer:
- Provide 3/4 of ths bag of spinach.
- Use Half of yellow onion; diced.
- Provide 6 of garlic cloves; minced.
- Prepare 1 of ” ginger; minced.
- Take Half of tomato; diced.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasoori methi leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take of Tofu or Paneer.
Instructions to make Homestyle Palak Paneer:
- Blanch your spinach for 1 min. Drain. Blend to your desired consistency in a food processor or blender..
- Sauté the garlic onion and ginger until slightly brown. About 6 mins. Add a pinch of salt to help the onions sweat..
- Toss in the cumin seeds, saute for 2 mins, then add the coriander, turmeric, and kashmiri chili..
- Sauté your tomatoes in the pan for another minute. Add in your blended spinach and another hefty pinch of salt. Add water if it’s too dry..
- The garam masala, kasoori methi leaves, and tofu/paneer should be added in last. Turn off the heat and add butter or cream (optional). Enjoy!.
If you find this Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.