Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy salmon & bok choy creamy soup recipe. You can have healthy salmon & bok choy creamy soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup:
- You need 300 g of Salmon Fillets *skinless, bones removed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 2 pinches of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Take 2 cups of Chicken Stock OR Vegetable Stock.
- Take 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need of Salt & White Pepper.
- Take 100 g of Shimeji Mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Milk of your choice.
- Get 1 Head of Bok Choy.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Corn Starch Flour.
Steps to make Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup:
- Cut skinless Salmon Fillets into chunky pieces, sprinkle with Salt and Sake, massage and set aside..
- Trim Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. Trim Bok Choy stem, wash well, and cut leaves into the size that is easy to eat..
- Heat Chicken Stock in a saucepan over medium heat and cook Onion until soft. Add Bok Choy, Shimeji and Salmon, bring back to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until Salmon is cooked. Season with Salt and White Pepper..
- Mix Milk and Corn Starch in a small bowl, then add the mixture to the soup. Carefully stir and cook until soup is thickened..
- Enjoy with nice crusty bread or freshly cooked rice..
If you find this Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.