Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato daal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato daal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato daal recipe. You can have tomato daal using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato daal:
- Get 1 cup of Tuvar doll.
- Use 4 of tomatoes cut peices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of haldi.
- Take 1 pinch of asfrida.
- You need of For Tadka.
- Get 4 of garlic crushed.
- You need 5 of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Tomato daal:
- Take doll put into bowl pour full water soak by 1 hour.
- Cut the tomatos 4..make slices.
- Put pressure cooker on firm mix doll and tomatos add water,pinch haldi cover cooker lid..wait for 4 vissiles… leave10 min.
- Put cadai on firm add 1 tsp very less oil on firm add tadaka fri 1min add garlic and curry leaves next add cooked doll alow to pour on tadaka add asfrida.. mix well add salt as per taste.
- Ready to serve tomato doll..god for health.
If you find this Tomato daal recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.