Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish soup rice noodle (gluten free) recipe. You can have fish soup rice noodle (gluten free) using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free):
- Use 4 pieces of thin Hake (or cod).
- Prepare of Rice Noodle (Bee Hoon).
- Prepare 2 of Carrots (sliced).
- You need 2 stalks of Spring Unions (thinly sliced the white parts).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 2 inches of Ginger (sliced).
- Take of Frying oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Corn flour.
- You need 1 handful of anchovies.
- Provide 1 of small Chinese Cabbage.
- Use 2 tbsp of GF soya sauce.
Steps to make Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free):
- In a large pot, add sesame oil and in with ginger, cook for about 1 min..
- Add 2 liter water to it and soya sauce..
- Take two pieces of fish and cut into smaller size and add to the pot..
- Cook the soup with high heat until boiling. Turn to low heat..
- In another small pan, add oil over high heat..
- Coat the other pieces of fish in corn flour and deep fry them..
- Once the fish finished deep frying, add anchovies and deep fry it for a min..
- Once the anchovies are cooked, add the white parts of spring unions it cook until brown..
- Back to the big pot, add carrots and cabbage in..
- Add rice noodle in and leave it for two mins..
- Add salt to taste..
- Serve with anchovies, fried fish, spring unions and chillies optional..
If you find this Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.