Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach (palak)-paneer combo recipe. You can cook spinach (palak)-paneer combo using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo:
- Get 200 gms of Spinach palak or.
- You need 200 gms of Paneer cubes.
- Take 2 nos of green chillies.
- Prepare 4 nos of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger chopped.
- You need 2 tbsps of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsps of ghee.
- You need 3/4 cup of onions chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Tomato grated or pulp.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeerakam.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tbsps of fresh cream / butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fenugreek leaves.
Steps to make Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo:
- Clean the spinach thoroughly well in running water.Now the blanching of the leaves is made as follows. Boil 3 cups of water and put the spinach in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes.Now drain out the water and put the leaves into ice cold water for refreshing the leaves.Now grind the leaves to a smooth paste adding a pinch of salt and one green chilly.Keep it aside.
- Gently saute the paneer pieces in 1 tbsp of ghee till it is slighly brown and keep aside..
- Now pour the oil to a pan and saute the jeerakam first, followed by chopped onions, grated -ginger, garlic and one green chilly one by one. Add the turmeric powder, tomato pulp and salt to taste.Mix well and saute till the mixture leaves oil. Add spinach puree with 3 tbsps of water and cook for 2 minutes. Now add the garam masala and 2 tbsps of fresh cream (butter) followed by the fried paneer pieces..
- Mix everything well and take out from stove.Decorate with fenugreek leaves or pomegranate.Delicious veggie is ready.Serve Hot with rotis or chappathi..
- Hints :I have mixed red and green spinach and hence the colourof the dish is reddish brown. But for pure green colour use palak or green spinach. You can also add 1/2 tsp chilly powder if you need the veggie to be more spicy..
If you find this Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.