Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup recipe. To cook vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced.
- Use 2 of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- Get 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 4 cups of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- Use 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Use 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried parsely.
- Use 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1.4 litres of water.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 4 Tbsp of coconut yogurt.
- Provide 1 bunch of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Coconut yogurt.
Steps to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
If you find this Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.