Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lentil Coriander Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil Coriander Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Coriander Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil coriander soup recipe. To make lentil coriander soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil Coriander Soup:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 of onion.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Use 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 2 tsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Lentil Coriander Soup:
- Wash lentils and pressure cook it. Let it cool down..
- Heat oil and butter in a pot and add garlic cloves, green chilli and chopped onion. Saute until onion is light pink in colour. Now add boiled lentils to it and mix well. Add salt, pepper and half of the coriander leaves. Now add 3.5 cups of water and mix everything and simmer it for 5 minutes..
- Add coconut milk to it and simmer it another 5 minutes..
- Let it cool down a bit and with the use of hand blender or in a mixer jar blend it. Add lemon juice to it and simmer for another 5 minutes. Add water if it is required. Add remaining coriander leaves to it and turn off the stove..
- Serve lentil and coriander soup hot..
If you find this Lentil Coriander Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.