Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry recipe. To cook indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry you need 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- You need 200 g of Paneer.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green Peas (Frozen Mix Veggies is also okay).
- Take 150 g of Tomatoes (diced or crushed).
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Get 20-40 g of Red or Green Chillies.
- Use 20 g of Ginger.
- Provide 20 g of Garlic.
- Use 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- Provide 50 g of Red or Yellow Onions.
- Prepare of [Mixed Spices] – mix well.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1/2 of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of White Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of [Aromatics].
- Take 4 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Use 2 pc of Star Anise.
- Provide 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Provide of [Sauce].
- Get 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Get 30 g of Butter or Ghee.
- You need 2-4 Tbsp of Yogurt.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Get 2-4 Tbsp of Cream.
- Get as needed of Salt.
Instructions to make Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- ONIONS: heat Cooking Oil and Butter in a pot or wok. Stir fry the Aromatics for 1 minute, and then add the Onions and fry until fragrant, soft and translucent. Then add the Mixed Spices and stir fry for 1 minute..
- CURRY PASTE: next, add the Curry Paste and cook until the the oil separates. Then add the Tomatoes and Water. Mix well and cook until the Tomatoes have soften and disintegrated..
- FINISHING: Next add the Paneer, Peas, Yogurt, Honey and Cream. Season with Salt and mix well. Continue to cook until the Sauce thickens. Serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
If you find this Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.