Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli (or to taste), finely chopped.
- Use 300 grams of carrots, chopped.
- Use 1500 ml of gluten-free vegetable stock (see my profile for a gf bouillon recipe).
- Get 1200 grams of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- Use 16 tbsp of green pesto (see my profile for a vegan recipe).
- Provide 320 grams of spinach leaves.
- Provide 1 of nutritional yeast flakes (or parmesan) for topping.
Instructions to make Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent.
- Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots.
- Keep cooking a further 5 minutes before adding in the beans and stock. Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove 4 or 5 spoonfuls of veg/beans and set aside.
- Put the rest of the soup in a blender and puree smooth.
- Pour back into the pan and add the veg/beans back in.
- Add the spinach, stir in and let cook down for a few minutes then stir through 8 tbsp of the pesto.
- Serve with a tbsp of the remaining pesto spooned over the soup of each bowl and top with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast / parmesan style cheese.
If you find this Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.