Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Foil Grilled Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Foil Grilled Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to foil grilled salmon recipe. You can have foil grilled salmon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Foil Grilled Salmon:
- Get 1 can of CAMPBELL'S Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery soup.
- Get 1 of lemon (juiced).
- Take 1/4 bunch of fresh dill.
- Get 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 2 cup of mixed thinly sliced vegetables (carrots, celery & peppers).
- Get 6 small of fillets fresh salmon.
- Provide 1 of coarsely ground pepper.
Steps to make Foil Grilled Salmon:
- mix soup with lemon juice. set aside.
- combine mushrooms with sliced vegetables.
- place even amounts of vegetable mixture onto Centre of each 6" aluminum foil squares.
- top each with a salmon fillet and season with pepper and a dash of Dill and sauce.
- seal foil tightly around edges to form pouches and place with seam up to cook.
- grill on barbecue at 500°F for around 15minutes.
- open foil pouches carefully to avoid steam.
If you find this Foil Grilled Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.