Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. You can have easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Use 1/2 head of broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems.
- Take 1 of Zucchini.
- Take 100 g of asparagus.
- Get 1-2 of carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk).
- Get 300 g of Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton.
- Use 1 of Celery stick.
- You need 1 of small leek.
- Use 3-4 of Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions.
- Get 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1.5 L of Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables).
- Use 2 of Bayleaf.
- Prepare 2-3 of kaffir lime leaf.
- Get 200 g of – 300g Fresh spinach.
- Use of For spices / garnish.
- Prepare 2-3 of Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest.
- Get 2 of Bay leaves.
- Provide 1 tbs of Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks.
- You need 1 tbs of Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Sweet basil.
- Use 1 tbs of oregano.
- Use 1 tbs of thyme.
- Use 1 teaspoon of mint.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chives (optional).
- Prepare of Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need of Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak).
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available).
Instructions to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables..
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables – carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen..
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley..
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking..
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts – should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini..
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature..
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency..
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal..
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up).
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.