Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cheesy baked fish over rice recipe. To cook creamy cheesy baked fish over rice you only need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice:
- You need 8 of fish fillets (tilapia, catfish, bass, etc).
- Get 3/4 cup of crushed garlic & cheese croutons.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use of garlic salt.
- Get of italian seasoning.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cup of instant rice.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
Steps to make Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice:
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Place fish in pan in a single layer. Sprinkle fish with garlic salt & italian seasoning. Sprinkle 1/2 of croutons over fish. Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour and stir until smooth, add broth and stir until smooth, add cream of mushroom soup & stir all until smooth. Pour sauce evenly over fish. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining croutons. Bake at 325° for one hour. Last 4 ingredients are for rice (see directions below) Serve baked fish over Rice..
- Directions for Rice: Boil broth on stove in medium boiler until boiling. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Cover rice and let sit until done. Stir gently..
If you find this Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.