Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna soup recipe. To make lasagna soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna soup:
- Provide 1 of diced onion.
- Take 5 of diced garlic gloves.
- Use 2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 400 g of crushed tomatoes.
- Use 0,5-1 l of vegetable broth.
- Provide 250 g of lentils (uncooked).
- Take 100 g of lasagna noodles (broken into big pieces, like ravioli).
- You need of Plenty of spinach.
- Prepare of Vegan cheese.
- Provide of Nutritional yeast, salt, pepper,…
Steps to make Lasagna soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add tomato paste and oregano. Add crushed tomatoes, vegetable broth and lentils. Cook for 10mins..
- Add lasagna noodles. Cook for 10-15mins..
- Add spinach, cheese, nutritional yeast and spices to taste..
If you find this Lasagna soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.