Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. You can cook rajma curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Curry:
- You need 1 Cup of Rajma.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Get 1 of Big onion chopped.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Take 2 of Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Rajma Masala (Store bought).
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Provide 2/3 Tbs of Cream.
- Use leaves of Coriander.
- You need leaves of Curry.
Steps to make Rajma Curry:
- First soak the rajma over night and pressure cook with some salt for 5/6 whistle till soft. Keep it aside.
- In a pan add some oil add cumin seed then add onion sauté well. Then add ginger garlic paste sauté till raw smell goes..
- Then add all dry spices turmeric powder,chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin powder,rajma masala and salt cook for while in low flame..
- Add tomatoes and cook till soft then add cream and cook for 5 min like below pic all the spice everything had to mix well..
- Then add kasuri methi and then cooked rajma with water and cook well. This stage i put back the masala with rajma in pressure cooker and cooked for two more whistle. This is to rajma get really mixed well with spices and it’s more tasty trust me..
- Then cooked down how much consistency you want and garnish with garam masala and curry leaves. Garnish with julienne ginger and some onions. Serve hot with rice or roti.
If you find this Rajma Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.