Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the masoor dal curry (lentil soup) recipe. You can cook the masoor dal curry (lentil soup) using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup):
- You need 1 of To pressure cook.
- Get 3/4 cup of masoor dal.
- Get 1/2 tsp of asafoetida powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of fennel seed powdered.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin seed powdered.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 2 of To Garnish.
- You need 1 number of green chilli pepper slitted.
- Get 2 numbers of tomato chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Provide 2 tsps of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 number of onions diced.
- Prepare 2 tsps of coriander leaves chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper ground.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 2 tbsps of sunflower oil.
- You need 2 numbers of clove.
- Get 2 numbers of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 number of cinnamon stick.
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup):
- Wash the dal. Add the ingredients 1 to pressure cooker. Keep it in medium flame..
- After the first whistle, keep for another 8 minutes in low flame. Switch it off and wait until the full pressure is released..
- Meanwhile, you can prepare the garnish..
- First, put the pan on the stove. Pour oil. When hot, add clove, cardamom, cinnamon, onion, garlic, ginger, chilli..
- Saute it until onion turn transparent and soft. Add the Masala mix and stir till the aroma of the masala comes out..
- To it add the tomatoes, stir until it is soft and the juices evapourate..
- Add a pinch of salt. Note that you have already added salt in pressure cooked ingredients. So add salt accordingly..
- To the pressure cooked dal, add the garnish and bring it to boil. Add coriander leaves..
- Now it is ready to be served. It goes well with Chapathi/roti/basmati rice..
If you find this The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.