Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Protein Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Protein Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to protein soup recipe. To make protein soup you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Protein Soup:
- Get 2 tbsp of moong Dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of masoor Dal.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of tuvar Dal.
- Use 1/2 cup of chana Dal.
- Get to taste of Black salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Use 2 tsp of finely chopped chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Provide 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of rice crackers.
- Prepare 4-5 of curry leaves.
Steps to make Protein Soup:
- Take all the Dal and soak it for 1 hour.
- Then add turmeric powder and steam it.
- Then crush it and then strain it.
- Then boil it for 5 minutes.
- Then take a pan and add butter, garlic, hing and chilli and roast it and then add this mixture in the mixture of dal.
- Then add black pepper, turmeric powder, cumin powder and coriander.
- Then switch off the gas and add lemon juice.
- Now serve it and garnish with rice crackers and curry leaves.
- Rice crackers recipe.
- Keep the left over rice in sunlight and dry for 1 day and then deep fry and rice crackers are ready.
If you find this Protein Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.