Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Acorn Squash & Basil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Acorn Squash & Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Acorn Squash & Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to acorn squash & basil soup recipe. To make acorn squash & basil soup you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Acorn Squash & Basil Soup:
- Take 1 of acorn squash.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of butter, or vegan butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of hot water.
- Get 1/3 cup of heavy cream, or coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 of chicken bouillon, or vegetable bouillon.
- Take of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of dry basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper, or to taste.
Steps to make Acorn Squash & Basil Soup:
- Peel and chop acorn Squash into small cubes. Peel and using your knife flatten garlic cloves.
- Boil squash and garlic cloves for 5-10 minutes, until fork tender..
- Using a strainer, remove squash and garlic from boiling water and pour into a high power blender..
- To the squash and garlic, add in the water, cream, butter, and below seasonings..
- Blend together until sooth in texture. Pour back into the same pot that you boiled your Squash in, and let it simmer on medium-low heat for 3 minutes. Then serve!!.
If you find this Acorn Squash & Basil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.