Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Shimeji Takikomi Gohan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Shimeji Takikomi Gohan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & shimeji takikomi gohan recipe. To make chicken & shimeji takikomi gohan you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken & Shimeji Takikomi Gohan:
- Provide 3 cups of Japanese Short Grain Rice (*180ml cups).
- Provide 150 g of Shimeji.
- Use 250-300 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sake.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Oyster Sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Use 600 ml of Water (OR Dashi Stock) to make the soup.
- Use of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Toasted Nori.
Steps to make Chicken & Shimeji Takikomi Gohan:
- Cut Chicken into small pieces, add Salt and Sake and massage. Set aside for ten minutes..
- Make the soup by mixing Oyster Sauce, Soy Sauce and Water to make it 600ml. You can use Dashi Stock instead of Water for more umami..
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear..
- Drain the rice and put it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add the Chicken pieces and the soup..
- Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. Spread the Shimeji pieces over the rice and liquid evenly. Then press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking..
- When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then add Sesame Oil, and loosen and mix gently. Sprinkle some Toasted Nori and Toasted Sesame Seeds over and serve..
If you find this Chicken & Shimeji Takikomi Gohan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.