Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo matar curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo matar curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo matar curry recipe. To cook aloo matar curry you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo matar curry:
- You need 300 gm of boiled potatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of curry masala.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of red chilli whole.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil and ghee.
Instructions to make Aloo matar curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli.
- Add onion and saute adding ginger garlic paste.
- Add tomato and red chilli Powder and saute well.
- Add curry masala and boiled potatoes and green peas.
- Add water and simmer till the veggies get cooked well.
- Add sugar and garam masala powder and ghee.
- Serve it with rice or chapati.
If you find this Aloo matar curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.