Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Smokey Bacon Bake 😉 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Smokey Bacon Bake 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Smokey Bacon Bake 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my smokey bacon bake 😉 recipe. To make my smokey bacon bake 😉 you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Smokey Bacon Bake 😉:
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 380 grams of mushrooms chopped.
- Provide 10 slice of Smokey Bacon.
- Prepare 3 of Chicken breast fillets.
- Take 2 cans of Cream of Chicken soup.
- Get to taste of salt (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Use 14 of small frozen florets of broccoli.
- Take 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Get 500 grams of baby plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 250 grams of Grated Mild Cheese.
Instructions to make My Smokey Bacon Bake 😉:
- Chop mushrooms, cut rind and fatty bits off the bacon and cut up bacon, chicken into 1 inch pieces. Rinse pasta in cold water first then cover with water and boil pasta..
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large fry pan put in olive oil and heat. Add chicken, bacon fry for 5 mins then add mushrooms and mix all together and fry for another 5 minutes..
- While the the mixture is frying, cut in half baby tomatoes, add to the fry pan and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain off pasta and heat up soup and pour it in the pasta, stir in then add the chicken mixture, juice too to the pasta. Bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes..
- Add the veg stock cube and florets of broccoli, and stir in. Simmer for 5 mins..
- Transfer it in an oven dish, level it all and sprinkle pepper all over the top and then sprinkle grated cheese all over the top, covering all.
- Pop in the oven, on gas 5 or 150°C for 20 minutes until all warmed through and cheese is melted on top all crisp..
- Serve with some extra veg on the side or Corn on the Cob..
If you find this My Smokey Bacon Bake 😉 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.