Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate soup recipe. You can have chocolate soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Soup:
- Provide 2 cups of milk.
- Take 1 tbs of coffee (I used Nescafé).
- Get 1/2 cup of whipping cream(I used Puck cream).
- You need as required of Any dark chocolate (I used dairy milk as my son doesn't like dark chocolate).
- Provide 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder(can adjust the quantity acc to your taste).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract (I used vanilla powder).
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon(optional).
Steps to make Chocolate Soup:
- Take all the ingredients in a pan (except cream) and warm it up. Let it boil nicely Now add cream to the pan. Do not allow it to boil too much but let them blend nicely together.
- Pour the mixture to a bowl or to a big mug and garnish with mini marshmallows or vanilla ice cream..
- Am sure it will be liked by all kids irrespective of their age.
- Believe me, it was gulped in so quickly..
If you find this Chocolate Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.