Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan recipe. You can have vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, chopped.
- Provide 1 stick of celery, chopped.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Get 800 grams of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large potato, diced.
- Use 450 ml of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- Take 1 tsp of (or to taste) granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of (or to taste) low sodium salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of tomato paste / puree.
- Take of oregano and basil.
- Use 60 mls of full fat coconut milk (optional).
Instructions to make Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat and gently fry off the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic until tender, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are well cooked and soft.
- Puree the soup until smooth, or ladle into a blender and blend smooth.
- Season by adding some tomato puree, basil, oregano and any extra salt / pepper / sugar to your own taste.
- If you like it a little bit creamier, stir through the 60mls of coconut cream, or oat or soy cream if your diet allows.
- Nice served with a cheese topped roll or toasted sandwich, I like to use Veganic brand vegan cheese which is made from coconut milk.
- Just for interest sake, these were my Dads black tomatoes.
If you find this Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.