Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably buy many food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats berry pancakes – vegan & sugarless recipe. To cook oats berry pancakes – vegan & sugarless you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless:
- Get 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Apple sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of oats milk (can use any other plant based milk).
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of berries (can use fresh or frozen both. Do not thaw, if frozen).
- Use For of Dressing:.
- Provide 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of berries.
- Get 2 tbsp of crushed dates.
- Provide As required of Water.
- You need 1 of banana.
Steps to make Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless:
- Mash banana and add apple sauce. (I use homemade apple sauce always.).
- Add milk and then slowly add oats to make a flowing consistency..
- Add baking powder and mix well..
- Gently add berries and just fold in. Do not over mix them..
- Heat a pan and pour a ladle full to make a small circle. After 3-4 min, flip it over. Remove after 2 min..
- Dressing – add all except bananas and crush well in a blender. Add water to make it like syrup consistency. Cut bananas in chips and keep aside..
- Serving – Take a pancake on a plate. Place 4-5 banana chips on it. Keep another pancake on it. Decorate with bananas and pour syrup on it. Serve warm..
If you find this Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.