Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dum Aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dum Aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dum aloo recipe. To cook dum aloo you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dum Aloo:
- Get 1/2 kg of potatoes.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get of As required Jeera & mustard seeds(Rai).
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- You need of As required Dry coconut.
- Prepare of As required Coriander.
- Prepare 4 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of + 2 Onions for chutney + chopped onions.
- Use 5 pieces of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Small Ginger.
- Use 1 glass of water.
- Prepare leaves of As requried Curry.
Instructions to make Dum Aloo:
- Onion, dry coconut, coriander, ginger, garlic and saute it and then grind it in grinder..
- Then take a wok. Put oil in it and then put jeera, mustard seeds(Rai), chopped onions and curry leaves..
- Then put tomato, turmeric powder, chilli powder and let it settle for 2-3mins. After that put potatoes and then put garam masala and salt as per taste..
- Then after 4-5 mins put water in it. Then take 4 whistles in cooker. After that your 'Dum Aloo' is ready….
- You can garnish it with coriander leaves & curry leaves..
If you find this Dum Aloo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.