Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lentil Cilantro Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil Cilantro Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Cilantro Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil cilantro soup recipe. To make lentil cilantro soup you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil Cilantro Soup:
- Use 1 cup of lentils (boiled).
- Get 1 bunch of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed chilli flakes.
- Use 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk (tetra pack).
- Provide 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped white onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped roma tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Lentil Cilantro Soup:
- Heat the oil in the pan on medium high flame, add garlic and cook little and then sauté the onion..
- Add lentil and cilantro and remaining all ingredients and cover with lid and cook till boiling point..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Lentil Cilantro Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.