Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pumpkin Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin soup using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Soup:
- You need 35 grams of Freshly chopped ginger.
- Use 2 clove of garlic (+/-13g).
- You need 110 grams of spring onions or quartered shallots.
- Use 40 grams of extra virgen olive oil.
- Get 600 grams of raw pumpkin.
- Provide 600 grams of boiling water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable broth powder.
- Take 250 grams of non-dairy cream.
- Take of salt an pepper to taste.
Steps to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Please don't hesitate to try making this amazing soup despite not having a kitchen machine or the one I mention a lot in my recipes (called thermomix, short tmx)! I will give you other options of how you can easily prepare all fresh ingredients with all the chopping and pre-steaming..
- Add ginger to powerful blender, e.g. a Thermomix® at speed 10 for 2 sec until paste-like consistency.
- Add peeled garlic cloves ca. 10g and process speed 7 for 1sec.
- Add chopped spring onion or if not available any other mild onion (shallots are nice, too) into TMX.
- Speed 5 for 5sec until it looks rather shredded. Possible with a good cutting technique and a very good knife..
- Pour oil through opening in lid of tmx. Unless you have prepared everything manually or don't have a tmx, now is the time to add your onion-garlic-ginger mix to a pot, large enough to fit at least three liters of liquid with a good amount of oil.
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min or if preparing in pot: let heat up and stir occasionally until onions are lucid.
- Rince, destem, deseed and dice pumpkin. My favorite is hokkaido pumpkin because you can use skin and all to cut up. If you haven't got a blender or tmx, please follow steps of my steaming fresh pumpkin recipe now https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/450298-pumpkin-not-from-the-can.
- Add pumpkin to TMX or if working with pot, add steamed pumpkin from above recipe.
- (Ignore if using pot method, skip to step 13) Speed 5 for 10sec.
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min.
- In water kettle bring 600ml water to a boil.
- Hot water and veggie powder/cube into TMX. Pot method: add to pot and stir together well.
- 90°C speed 1 for 20min. Pot method: after bringing to a boil and stirring well, let simmer at low temperature for 20 minutes.
- Carefully blend at highest speed for 30 sec. You can use a blending stick directly in the pot. Careful!! Very hot.
- Add cream.
- Speed 10 for 30sec or blending stick / blender at highest speed until bubbles form.
- Unless you like those little bits and pieces of ginger, onion and pumpkin, mix at speed 10 for another 30 sec for silky smooth texture.
- Taste. add salt an pepper as desired.
- Serve onto warm soup bowls. Serving suggestion: garnish with ground ginger or pepper or other herbs you might fancy (nutmeg, alfalfa) and/or a swirl of creamy balsamic vinegar.
If you find this Pumpkin Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.