Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken & Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken & Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken & veggies recipe. To cook baked chicken & veggies you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken & Veggies:
- Get of Chicken Breast 4-6 depending on size of meal needed.
- You need of Carrots about 5 long ones.
- You need of Zucchini 3 medium sized.
- Provide of Mushrooms half to full packet.
- Get as needed of Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Seasonings.
- Take of Foil Paper.
Steps to make Baked Chicken & Veggies:
- Preheat Oven to 350* Cut 2 pieces of foil paper to make a basket in the baking dish. I use a 10×13 size pan but use the size of pan best suited for your needs..
- Rinse & trim off fat on chicken. Place into one side of foil packet. Season with desired seasonings. Lemon Pepper, herbed poultry are simple tasty ones..
- Rinse off veggies & cut up to desired size. Place into medium sized bowl & coat with olive oil & desired seasonings mixing well. Pepper & Garlic Powder are what I typically use. Place into the other foil packet..
- Bake at 350* for about 40 minutes. If your oven isn’t preheated it might take longer to cook. Make sure that your chicken is cooked all the way with no pink inside. Cooking time may vary depending on your oven so check around the 25 minute mark to ensure it doesn’t dry out..
- Your carrots will still be crunchy but cooked. For this meal don’t anticipate them being soft & mushy. If they are I’m not sure what you did wrong. Ha ha!.
- Serve over a bed or rice or just as is. Either way it’ll be delicious. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Chicken & Veggies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.