Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Speedy Curry Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Speedy Curry Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to speedy curry bowl recipe. To make speedy curry bowl you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Speedy Curry Bowl:
- Prepare 2 of bowls Cooked Rice.
- Get 200 grams of Meat (any kind).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- You need 2 of blocks Curry roux.
- Take 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Powdered dashi (soup stock).
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Instant coffee granules.
- Get 1 of add as much (to taste) Green peas (optional).
Instructions to make Speedy Curry Bowl:
- Thinly slice the onions (width is about 5 mm)..
- Cut the meat into 1 inch length. (This time pork was used).
- Heat the vegetable oil and sauté the meat. Next, add in the onions. When the onions are soft, add the water..
- Skim the fat on the surface. Add the powdered soup stock, soy sauce and mirin. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- When its thoroughly cooked, add the curry roux. Add the secret ingredient, instant coffee grounds (it will give more depth to the taste). Put it on high heat and pour in the beaten eggs in a circular motion..
- Scoop the rice in the bowl and pour the curry on top. Sprinkle on some green peas..
If you find this Speedy Curry Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.