Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked buffalo chicken dip recipe. To make baked buffalo chicken dip you only need 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Get 14 oz of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (9 oz cooked).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Light Ranch Dressing.
- Get 1/2 cup of Reduced Fat 2% Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 4 stick of Celery.
Instructions to make Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake chicken breast 30 minutes or until no longer pink. Chop or shred into small pieces and set aside. You can also use pre-cooked canned chicken breast and skip the first step. In small sauce pan combine hot sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and stir continuously over low heat until cream cheese melts and sauce is creamy. Add chicken to sauce pan and stir until well coated. Spread in 8×8 glass baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake in oven about 10 minutes or until cheese is just melted. Don't overbake. Serve with celery sticks. Enjoy. :).
If you find this Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.