Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo sabji recipe. To cook aloo sabji you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo sabji:
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Coconut.
- Provide 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Get As needed of Some curry and coriander leaves.
- You need 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 spoon of chilli powder.
- Take 1 spoon of gara masala powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 piece of cinnamon.
- You need 2 piece of clove.
- Provide 1 of cardoman.
- Take 1 of Black Rose.
- You need 1 spoon of Anise.
- Take As required of Oil.
- Use as required of Salt.
- Use As required of Little amount of water.
Instructions to make Aloo sabji:
- Heat the kadai.Add 4 spoon of oil also anise, black rose, cradom, cloverleaf.
- After fried add chopped onion and tomato later add ginger garlic paste.Later add griented coconut. Mix it well..
- Later add boiled potato add chilli powder, gara masala, and salt..
- Add little amount of water. After the boiled add coriander leaf and curry leaf..
- Now our tasty sabji is ready.
If you find this Aloo sabji recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.