Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's tomato and lentil soup recipe. To cook sig's tomato and lentil soup you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup:
- You need 5 of fresh spring onion, white and green finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of wild garlic salt (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of chili powder.
- Take 2 of cm piece peeled and chopped fresh ginger.
- Take 2 of good pinches of smoked paprika.
- Take 2 of good pinches of fenugreek.
- You need 1 pinch of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground cumin.
- You need 2 of good pinches of turmeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 250 grams of best plum tomatoes.
- You need 250 grams of drained weight, canned lentils.
- Provide 1 tsp of knorr aromat or other stock seasoning.
- Provide of water.
- You need 3 slice of fairly thick cut of tomatoes for each person.
- Provide 2 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 2 pinch of of sparkling powder fine sugar for caramelising tomatoes.
- Get 8 of sprigs of fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup:
- For this recipe you can either use dried and soaked lentils or canned lentils. I use puy lentils or green lentils , but you can use red if you prefer . You can also use canned plum tomatoes or fresh cherry tomatoes. If using fresh tomatoes do not remove the seeds as you will lose some of the health benefits , they will be pureed anyway..
- If you are using canned lentils rinse them well under cold water and drain.
- Add all ingredients except the sliced tomatoes , cinnamon and sugar into a saucepan, slightly heat the contents in the pan, then puree into a very smooth soup, thickness to your liking.. Heat until cooked through and simmer for about 15 minutes. Stir frequent to prevent setting onto the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle the tomato slices from both sides with the sugar and dry fry in a hot pan until they slightly char and caramelise.
- Serve soup in bowls with the tomato slices sprinkle with cinnamon , add a few sprigs of fresh coriander.
If you find this Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.