Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup recipe. To cook mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup you only need 33 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Use of ● For The Chicken Stock.
- Provide 1 of Whole Rotisserie Chicken Carcass [shreaded].
- Take 3 Boxes of Chicken Broth [+ water].
- Get 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Bullion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Black Pepper Corn.
- Provide 1 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- Provide 1 Cup of Fresh Carrots [chopped].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Celery [chopped].
- Take 2 tbsp of Whole Pepper Corns.
- Prepare 8 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all to taste].
- Provide of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Minced Lemongrass.
- Use of Chives [chopped].
- Prepare of Fresh Ginger [diced].
- You need Leaves of Thai Basil.
- Prepare of Thai Chilies [chopped].
- Get Leaves of Cilantro.
- Take of Jalapeños [chopped].
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- Provide of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- Get of Lime Juice [+ wedges for serving].
- Use of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk [optional].
- You need of Sliced Cabbage.
- You need of Sushi Nori [crumbled].
- Provide of Szechuan Ginger Salt.
- Use of Szechuan Dried Pepper Corns.
- Prepare of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [shiitake or others].
- Prepare of ● For The Dumplings.
- Use 1 Box of Small Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings [de-thawed].
Steps to make Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Start with a 2 pound Rotisserie chicken..
- Shread meat and reserve chicken carcass..
- Create your broth. Place everything in the ● Chicken Stock Section in a large pot with tight fitting lid..
- Simmer broth for 6 hours – adding water as needed to create your stock..
- Strain stock and discard all boiled ingredients. Place clean, strained stock back on stove and bring back to a simmer..
- Szechuan Ginger Salt and Szechuan Peppers pictured..
- Fish Sauce, Soy Sauce, Water Chestnuts, Bamboo and lime pictured..
- Sushi Nori pictured..
- Fresh Thai Basil pictured..
- Cabbage and mushrooms pictured..
- Add all of your vegetables and seasonings to your chicken stock and simmer for 30 additional minutes..
- Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings pictured..
- Add your de-thawed dumplings to your boiling stock. Stir quickly as so they don't stick to each other. When they float – know they're fully boiled and cooked..
- Fresh baked Baguette Bread pictured..
- This soup makes for great stormy day work lunches too..
- Serve this steamy soup with Thai Basil leaves, cilantro leaves, chives, lime wedges and fresh Baguette Bread. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.