Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats soup (vegan) recipe. To make oats soup (vegan) you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make OATS SOUP (VEGAN):
- Provide 2 of Coconut ( finely chopped flush) ..
- Prepare 30 grams of Oats.
- Take 30 grams of Yellow mung dal pressured cooked upto 3 whistle ..
- Provide 500 ml of veg stock or 1 veg stock cube or plain water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cuminie seeds.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Pressed Ginger..
- Take 1 pinch of Turmuric powder..
- Provide 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper powder..
- Get 1 tbsp of Lime water..
- Provide 50 ml of fresh thick coconut milk..
- Take 50 ml of second coconut milk..
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil..
- Take 1 of SALT to TASTE..
Steps to make OATS SOUP (VEGAN):
- Heat oil and saute chopped garlic, cumine seeds, and grated ginger for a min on a low flame..
- Add tender coconut flush, and turmaric powder and stir it for 30 sec..
- Add veg stock and pepper powder when it boils, add oats and let it simmer for 5 mins Stirring it often on the medium flame..
- Add the pressure cooked yellow mung dal ans salt. Allow it to boil for 3 mins more..
- Add the thick Coconut milk and Let it boil for 2 to 3 mins. On low flame..
- Remove from the flame and sprinkle lime juice on the top and keep it Covered for 5 mins. So that it gets thick..
- Serve it hot or cold with chilly vineger ( optional) ,white pepper powder, and salt seperately before homely meals..
- you can even try this soup without adding Coconut milk ( with veg stock alone.)..
If you find this OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.