Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Aloo matar curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo matar curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo matar curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo matar curry recipe. You can cook aloo matar curry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo matar curry:
- Use 1/2 cup of green peas boiled.
- Take 3 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 handful of whole garam masalas.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Steps to make Aloo matar curry:
- Heat oil and fry the Potatoes adding salt and sugar till it is soft and brown.
- Now remove it and add oil in the pan.
- Temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli whole garam masalas.
- Add ginger paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add cumin powder and red chilli Powder and mix well.
- Add tomato and saute well till oil separates.
- Add fried Potatoes and boiled peas mix well adding water.
- Cover and cook till it is soft.
- Add sugar and boil on high heat.
If you find this Aloo matar curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.