Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oatmeal date cookies recipe. You can cook healthy oatmeal date cookies using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar plus some for coating.
- Take 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour/maida.
- Use 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped dates.
Steps to make Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Centigrade. Gather all the ingredients..
- In a large bowl, mix oil, vanilla, sugar and egg..
- Beat well with a hand beater till well mixed..
- Stir in the flours, soda and salt..
- Add the oats and chopped dates..
- Gently, mix with a spoon or better yet with clean hands (nature’s best tool!!) to form a smooth dough..
- Place some granulated sugar in a bowl. Make small balls of the dough and roll in the sugar..
- Place the rolled dough about 2 inches apart on a lightly greased pan. Press each ball flat..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes till slightly golden..
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire racks..
- Bite into heavenly, chewy healthy oatmeal date cookies and enjoy them with your evening chai/coffee!! Store leftovers in airtight containers. Enjoy!!!.
- For an eggless version, substitute the single egg with a flax seed substitute. Just soak 1 tbsp flax seed powder in 3 tbsp of water for about 5 minutes and then use in the place of egg. #oats.
If you find this Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.