Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sopa andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe. You can cook sopa andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan:
- Get 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- Provide 1 of leek, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of carrots, chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of quinoa, rinsed.
- Get 1 of potato, chopped.
- Get 500 ml of vegan or veggie stock.
- Use 1/2 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- Provide 1 of + tsp chilli powder (i used ancho + some flakes; any will do).
- Take 1 of + tsp ground cumin.
- You need 1 cup of sweetcorn or broad beans or any other in-season veg.
Instructions to make Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan:
- In a large pot heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic, carrot, leek and celery and sauté for 10-15 mins..
- Add the potato, cabbage and spices. Cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the quinoa. And after a few minutes, the stock. Bring to the boil. Then reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 mins. Add any other seasonal veg you’re using when you need to to ensure it’s cooked through..
- Add more chilli and cumin + pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.