Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Aloo Paratha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo paratha recipe. You can cook aloo paratha using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo Paratha:
- You need 2 of Boiled Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Take 2 of Green chillies.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 spring of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare As required of Oil.
- Use 2 cups of Wheat Flour.
- You need As required of Ghee.
- Prepare As required of Water.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Aloo Paratha:
- Mash the boiled potatoes and keep aside..
- Take a tadka pan and add 1 tbsp of oil. Once hot add Cumin, Mustard seeds and Curry Leaves. Wait till they splutter. And keep aside..
- Take a kadai, add oil and saute the onion, tomato and chillies. Add turmeric and chilli powder. Mix well..
- Once the mix is cooked, add potatoes. And mix it thoroughly. Once mixed add in the tadka and mix well. cook it for a min or two. Take it off the flame once it's cooked and set aside to cool..
- Take a bowl, add in the wheat flour, ghee, salt and mix well. Now add water to the mix and keep kneading, until it's a soft dough..
- Take a small ball, press it with your fingers so it's an even round surface. Add the potato mix in the center and collect all the edges to make a packet sort of thing. Pinch off the access (atta) that's left after collecting the edges. Now roll it into a Chapatti. (P.S – It doesn't matter if the potato mix comes out, it's a part of it).
- Take a tawa, add the chapatti and let it fry till it turns golden brown. Apply ghee, and flip the chapatti to the other side, and let it cook on the other side too..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Aloo Paratha recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.