Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spice-filled authentic keema curry recipe. You can cook spice-filled authentic keema curry using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry:
- Use 1 can of Mixed beans.
- Provide 3 medium of Onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil or olive oil.
- You need 30 grams of Ginger.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 Red chili peppers (deseeded).
- Use 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Provide 250 grams of Ground combined pork and beef.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of ■Turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of ■Garam masala.
- Get 2 tsp of ■Cumin seeds.
- Use 600 ml of Water.
- Take 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 1 of to 2 tablespoon Instant coffee.
- Take 1 tsp of Curry powder (I used S&B curry powder).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy milk or fresh cream.
- Prepare 2 of rounded teaspoons Yogurt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Coriander.
Instructions to make Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry:
- Make the curry base. Slowly fry the finely chopped onions in 3 tablespoons of oil over low heat until they turn amber in color..
- Add the canned tomato and cumin to the onions and fry..
- Fry the finely chopped garlic, ginger and red chili peppers in olive oil over low heat until they become fragrant. (Make sure not to burn them.).
- Combine Step 2 and Step 3, and add the ■ spices and fry..
- Add the meat and fry..
- Add the water, mixed beans, soup stock cubes, bay leaf, salt, instant coffee and curry powder, and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat..
- Remove the bay leaf, add the soy milk and yogurt, and simmer for 10 minutes. Then add the garam masala. The spiciness of garam masala varies depending on the brand, so adjust accordingly..
- Simmer for another 30 minutes until the liquid evaporates. And you're done!!.
- You definitely need turmeric rice with this curry!! (Uncooked rice – 3 rice cooker cups) Turmeric – 1 teaspoon, soup stock cube – 1/2, butter – 10 g, water – add a little less than the normal rice..
If you find this Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.