Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cheddar ranch chicken tenders recipe. You can have baked cheddar ranch chicken tenders using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders:
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of buttermilk.
- You need 1 packet of ranch dressing mix.
- Take 3 cups of cheezits.
- Get 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
Instructions to make Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat oven to 425˚F..
- On a cutting board, slice chicken breasts against the grain into strips..
- Place the chicken strips in a bowl and add in buttermilk and ranch packet. Stir until well-coated..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour..
- Pour cheese crackers into a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until they become finely ground..
- Coat in flour. Shake off the excess..
- In a separate wide, shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs with the Dijon mustard. Place chicken in bowl. Coat well..
- Now, open the bag and place a marinated piece of chicken in the cracker crumbs. Now coat the chicken with the crumbs and place on parchment lined baking sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway..
If you find this Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.