Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Rice Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken rice soup recipe. To make chicken rice soup you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Rice Soup:
- Prepare 1 of large stock pot.
- Get 1 of whole roasted chicken any flavor.
- You need 2 of 10 oz cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 of 10 oz cans of cream of Chicken soup.
- You need 6 of to 8 carrots sliced.
- Provide 1 medium of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of package frozen peas.
- Get 1/2 of package frozen corn.
- You need 1 of package sliced mushrooms.
- Take 2 of cups white rice.
- You need 6 of to 8 celery sticks sliced.
- Provide 1 of seasonings, no measuring add to your liking. I used salt, pepper, celery salt, garlic salt and parsley.
- You need 1 of bread bowls.
Steps to make Chicken Rice Soup:
- Take chicken off bones, set aside. In stock pot add 6 to 8 cups water, plus bones of chicken. Boil 10 mins to make chicken. Drain chicken juice, take rest of chicken off bones. Pour chicken stock, back in pot..
- Add carrots, celery, onion, mushrooms, peas and corn and seasonings to the pot. Boil about 10 mins, add 2 cups rice. Cook till rice is done. Add cans of mushroom, and chicken soup. Mix well heat through, serve in bread bowls..
If you find this Chicken Rice Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.