Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potatoes and watermelon green salad recipe. To cook baked sweet potatoes and watermelon green salad you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad:
- Use 1 of large sweet potatoes (yam).
- Get of Green salad (I used prepackaged salad).
- You need of Chopped watermelon.
- Prepare of Tangerine (optional).
- Provide of Salad topper(optional).
- Provide of For the dressing:.
- Take 1 of apple.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Use of Chilli flakes (optional).
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad:
- First wash and dry up the sweet potatoes. Cut it into half. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dry parsley (optional). Add a little oil then mix well. Place them on the baking pan/baking sheet, and baked at 400F for 15-20 minutes until it cooked..
- While you baked the sweet potatoes, let’s make the salad dressing. Wash and chopped the apple and blend it (I use a blander) then strain it. Add lemon juice, sprinkle salt, pepper, and chilli flakes if you like to. Mixed well..
- Now in a large bowl combine together the salad and watermelon along with the salad dressing..
- Serve the salad along with the baked sweet potatoes. I like to sprinkled salad topper (as a topping) on mine. You can do the same way as I do or any nuts it works well too. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.