Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Sweet Potato Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato chips recipe. You can have baked sweet potato chips using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Sweet Potato Chips:
- Use 4-5 of small or medium sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Use of Fresh Rosemary.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Chips:
- First, wash and peel the sweet potatoes and slice them with a knife or slicer into chips. Slice the sweet potatoes as thinly as possible to maximize the crispiness potential!.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Bake them at a high temperature for about 20 minutes instead of baking them at a lower temperature for a longer period. A long, low bake (say 375°F or below) will result in tender sweet potatoes, but never crisp..
- Next add to a large mixing bowl with olive oil, salt & pepper, and rosemary. Toss until coated well..
- Don’t overcrowd the baking sheet. Spread the sweet potato slices into a single, even layer, leaving space around each slice. When too many ingredients are on one baking sheet, the heat from the sheet gets trapped under the food and creates steam, and the sweet potato slices will be tender instead of crisp..
- Let the sweet potato chips cool on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes after you take them out of the oven..
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Chips recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.