Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chirer Polao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chirer Polao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chirer polao recipe. To cook chirer polao you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chirer Polao:
- Use 1 cup of Chire/flattened rice.
- Use 1 of Potato cubed.
- Provide 1 of Onion chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of Peanuts.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use few of Curry leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of White oil.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped veggies (carrot,beans and peas)or any veggies of your choice.
Steps to make Chirer Polao:
- In a kadai heat oil, fry peanuts and set aside. In the same oil add mustard seed and curry leaves crackle for a minute then add onions fry till translucent. Add potato fry for some time till cooked add further vegetables of your choice.Cook for 3-4 minutes then add the chira(wash thoroughly with water before). Mix it with the veggies and cook for two minutes, mix the sugar and salt. Cook for another few minutes. adjust seasoning Add lime juice and sprinkle coriander leaves. serve hot..
- You can add vegetables of your choice like carrot, beans, capsicum, cauliflower with or instead of potato..
If you find this Chirer Polao recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.