Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo kofta curry recipe. To make aloo kofta curry you only need 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo kofta curry:
- You need 3 of boiled patotes.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 gram of masala.
- Prepare 1/2 of spoon coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Get Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Use as needed of Oil for frying.
- Use of For gravy.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 3 of tomato ki puree.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cream.
- You need as needed of water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Aloo kofta curry:
- First mash patotes..
- Add salt, red chilli powder,gram masala, coriander powder, black pepper powder..
- Mix well and add cournflour..
- And make kofte…and fry it…..
- Then make gravy…heat a pan in oil add hing, cumin seeds..
- Add tomato pure…cook 2 min in low flame..
- Then add all spices cook 2 min in low flame..
- Add curd and fresh cream.
- Cook till oil leave the pan..
- Then add some water and salt..cook 7 min in low flame..
- Add coriander leaves..gravy ready.
- Then serve it..
If you find this Aloo kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.